Corgis are among the sweetest and funniest dogs in the world. Their unique body build makes them even more adorable and irresistible. If you have a corgi, we are sure you relate to this!
Best Harness for Corgi
While shopping for corgi harness, though, you must be extra careful. This is because they are not built like regular dogs. They are stalky and a large bone protrudes from their neck. You can feel it when you cuddle with your corgi. So, regular harnesses may be uncomfortable and probably even painful for your best friend. Be sure, thus, that you choose from options that are specifically designed for corgis.
Let’s take a look at the most popular options:
1. Nox LightHound Harness for Dogs
- The harnesses are available in multiple colors as well as illuminating options. You can just press a button to illuminate the harness safely. This comes handy when you are walking your corgi during nighttime.
- The batteries are rechargeable and can last for up to 12 hours.
- They are machine washable.
- They come in many sizes for different ages and sizes of dogs but size Medium fits corgis perfectly.
- It also comes with a leash attachment so that you hook the leash up whenever needed.
- The only downside of the Nox Light Hound is its cost. It is on the expensive end of the spectrum but the brand attests that it is well worth it. Many users swear the same.
2. Eagloo No Pull Harness for Corgi
- It has a no-pull design so if your dog loves pulling on the leash, you can get this harness for him. It ensures that dogs don’t choke or feel discomfort in the neck.
- It comes with a snap buckle that makes it easy to wear.
- It is adjustable.
- It is ideal for walks, running, hiking, outdoor activities, and training.
- It has soft padding with nylon that makes it super comfortable.
- It is thick and durable.
- Its material has the ability to dry very quickly.
3. RABBITGOO No Pull and Adjustable Dog Harness
This harness from RABBITGOO is currently one of the best sellers on Amazon. It is extremely sturdy and aesthetic at the same time. Read more it to figure out if this is the best harness for your corgi:
- It is easy to wear and adjust, making the entire process hassle-free for dogs.
- You don’t have to worry about your pooch choking or feeling discomfort if there’s pulling. The harness ensures even pressure distribution.
- It comes with slide straps so that it fits your dog perfectly.
- Its heavy padding makes it very comfortable.
- It has two leash attachment options on the chest and on the back.
- The harness is weatherproof.
- The straps of the harness are bright and reflective.
4. Kurgo Tru-Fit No Pull Dog Harness for Corgi
- The harness is super easy to wear, adjust, and take off as and when required.
- It has loops for leash attachment during training.
- It comes with a seat belt, which is quite unique for harnesses. This helps the owner save money on buying the belt separately for travel.
- It also comes with a lead that’s 10 inches long. Another money saving feature!
- One thing you should remember at all times is that you cannot adjust the neck of the harness. So, you must be careful not to buy the wrong size.
5. Voyager All Weather No Pull Dog Harness
- This is an all-weather vest that has breathable fabric. So, you don’t have to worry about the weather conditions and what the wind or sun may do to the harness.
- It has D-rings as well as Velcro closure for complete safety and security.
- It is one of the most durable harnesses for corgis out there.
- It is a step-in harness, which eliminates the need to force your corgi’s head into the harness. He simply walks into it and he is ready to go!
- The brand offers a plethora of sizes and colors. Measure your corgi and buy the right one.
6. Puppia Authentic RiteFit Harness with Adjustable Neck
Puppia is among the most popular harness brands for dogs and we are happy to report that your corgi is very likely to enjoy it! Known to be super comfortable and affordable, these harnesses have managed to make quite a mark in the dog world. Let’s see why:
- It has an adjustable belt.
- It also has an adjustable neck.
- It is very soft and comfortable.
- It comes with 2 D-rings for leash attachment.
- It is made with mesh material to repel water and for breathability.
- It is easy to wear thanks to its buckles.
7. Gooby – Escape Free Easy Fit Harness for Corgi
- It has a neoprene body, which makes it quite lightweight.
- It has plastic D-rings that you can use for the leash.
- The harness is machine washable.
- It has an adjustment tab that you can simply move up and down for the perfect, most comfortable fit.
- It has padded shoulders for added comfort.
Regardless of the type of harness you buy for your corgi, you should ensure that it fits perfectly. Otherwise, even the best harness will feel uncomfortable and painful. Measure your dog and only then, make a purchase.
We hope this list helped you! We wish that you and your furry best friend have the best and happiest walks!